Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Literature Recommendations



Find this post in our February archives.  

See our New March Picks on Literature and Curricula Page





Anything and everything you wanted to know about Carol Heyer's magnificient Christian books can be found in February archives.  Look for "Inspired by this Confidence," a story about Carol and her books.  Judy will help you locate this title at her Christian book store.  Call her at (952)931-0004.













Kevin Henkes is a favorite author at our home:


      











         



Valentine's Day Picture Books are fun in February.  Check out these favorites on our bookshelf.  My four year old and I are in love with Fancy Nancy, and who doesn't love Curious George and the Berenstain Bears?





 
Catholic Saint Biography.





              


Italy Unit:
        

Prices may not reflect posting date's prices at Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the lilly books! My favorite when I was little was Chrysanthemum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Lilly is full of spunk and Chrysanthemum is a dear little mouse. Her book is an endearing book as well.

      Delete

If you do not own a profile, choose "Anonymous" to leave a comment. Sign your name, for a reply. I look forward to hearing from you!